- Help Microsoft smooth the Java EE cloud migration path
- Most Java developers don’t want to adopt a new language in the near future, report shows
- First look at JDK 13: JEP candidates list gets longer
- Introduction to Thread Local Allocation Buffers (TLAB)
- The Open-Closed Principle at an Architectural Level
- Docker Layers Explained
- 6 tips for transitioning to Kubernetes
- How to Plan a Data Migration Project
- Data Science at Scale: A Conversation with Uber’s Fran Bell
- Q&A with Facebook AI residents Tatiana Likhomanenko and Siddharth Karamcheti
- Fast and Furious: Searching in a Distributed World with Highly Available Spring Data Redis
- MIT AI: Reinforcement Learning, Planning, and Robotics (Leslie Kaelbling)
- Microsoft Announces New Capabilities in Azure Firewall: Threat Intelligence and Service Tags Filters
- Java Magazine – March/April 2019
- Life Beyond Java 8
- Java 12 String API Updates
- Next-level Kubernetes native Java framework – Quarkus brings Java on a subatomic level!
- Top 40 Project Management Terms and Concepts of 2019
- A Conversation about Tech Ethics with the New York Times Chief Data Scientist
- Business Leaders Love AI. That Doesn’t Mean They Use It.
- Using Machine Learning to Ensure the Capacity Safety of Individual Microservices
- Reducing Microservices Architecture Complexity with Istio and Kubernetes
- Global Event Streams Made Simple with Spring Cloud Stream & Cloud Pub/Sub
- Ethics and AI: Identifying and Preventing Bias in Predictive Models
- Enroll in “AI for Everyone” today!
- Amazon Releases Corretto 8 GA: A Downstream Distribution of OpenJDK
- First look at JDK 13: Dynamic CDS Archives joins the JEP candidates
- What Are Meta-Annotations in Java?
- Inversion of (Coupling) Control in Java
- Enum Tricks: Featured Enum Instead of Switch
- Multi-cloud solutions are the way to go, report shows
- Google’s Software-Driven Hybrid Cloud Platform Moves from Alpha to Beta Stage
- 7 Benefits of Microservices Architecture
- Top 30 Most Inspiring Project Management Quotes of 2019
- Could Artificial Intelligence Transform Healthcare?
- Next Generation MongoDB: Sessions, Streams, Transactions
- Karl Iagnemma & Oscar Beijbom (Aptiv Autonomous Mobility) – MIT Self-Driving Cars